Vasseur-Browne, Elizabeth A.
Ms. Elizabeth Vasseur-Browne concentrates her law practice on defending aircraft manufacturers, aircraft systems manufacturers, airports, general aviation operators, business and corporate jet operators, FBOs, flight departments, aircraft completion businesses, pilots, aerial applicators and mechanics, against claims of wrongful death, personal injury and property damage claims in state and federal courts.
She counsels insurance companies on coverage issues and advises aviation business clients regarding regulatory compliance pursuant to Parts 61, 91, 121, and 135 of the Federal Aviation Regulations. Ms. Vasseur-Browne also defends certificate holders against FAA and DOT administrative sanctions and enforcement actions and represents clients before the NTSB.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Vasseur-Browne had an extensive career in command and control/operational control and air operations in the United States Air Force. During law school she clerked for the Honorable Lizbeth González in the Bronx County Civil Court, Bronx, New York and interned with the Federal Aviation Administration, Eastern Region, General Counsel’s Office in Jamaica, New York.
Ms. Vasseur-Browne is a private pilot.
Kansas Bar – State and Federal Courts
Missouri Bar – State and Federal Courts
New York Bar
Peer Review Ratings:
Listed in Missouri and Kansas as a Rising Star in Super Lawyers
• American Bar Association
• Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
• Missouri Bar Association
• Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
• National Business Aviation Association
• National Business Aviation Association, Regulatory Issues Advisory Group (RIAG), Chairman
• International Air and Transportation Law Bar Association (formally known as the National Transportation Safety Board Bar Association) – V.P. Central Region
• International Aviation Womens Association (IAWA)
J.D.- Hofstra University, School of Law
B.S. in Aeronautics with a minor in Business Aviation
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University