Practice Areas: Environmental Law
Cooling & Herbers, P.C. has vigorously represented clients in both toxic tort and environmental claims and the complex insurance coverage disputes generated by those claims. We have successfully represented both the London market and domestic insurers in insurance coverage cases over the last twenty years.
In the growing environmental claims arena, the attorneys at Cooling & Herbers help clients negotiate environmental terms and conditions of:
* Purchase and sale agreements
* Bank loan documents
* Defense of private party environmental cost-recovery litigation
* EPA and state cleanup claims
* Private cost-recovery and contribution actions
* Environmental studies
* Underground Storage Tank (UST) claims
* Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) claims
* Environmental assessments
* Impact statements
* Categorical exclusions under the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and other regulatory and enforcement actions.